Request Special Arrangement

Special Payment Arrangement Request Form

Please complete this form if you have received a Summons but cannot pay it in full OR if a Liability order has been granted against you and you wish to make an arrangement to clear the debt (if your debt is currently with the Enforcement Agents please contact the Enforcement Agents direct).