Moving out of the Area

Business Rates Moving Out of Commercial Property

This form enables you to notify the council of a business move out of the district. If your business is moving within the district, please also complete a separate form for your new address.

Please answer all mandatory questions.

Where the answer is not known for a non-mandatory question, please do not enter any information into that section.

For all telephone number please answer the question with numbers only, without using any other characters, punctuation or spaces.